UNOFFICIAL C-P Girls' Hoops

This is the unofficial home of the C-P's coverage of SJ high school girls' basketball. This blog will feature all the rumor, opinion, speculation and analysis that would never make it into print. Feel free to leave comments with the knowledge that you are helping drive the C-P's coverage of one of SJ's great communities.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

New C-P T20

1. CCath
2. Wilson
3. Spirit
4. Gami
5. Boro
6. OC
7. Eustace
8. PVI
9. RV
10. CH East
11. AC
12. Washington Twp.
13. Cherokee
14. Timber Creek
15. Heights
16. Haddonfield
17. Sterling
18. Glassboro
19. Pleasantville
20. Gloucester

Almost: Salem, Wildwood Catholic, Mainland, West Tech, Williamstown, Cumberland, Pitman, Moorestown, Pennsauken, Collingswood, Kingsway, EHT, Sacred Heart

This week's changes, drastic as they may seem, were pretty self-explanatory. Once you get the the playoffs, old losses lose their weight and postseason victories take precedence, hence CH East's rebound over Timber Creek. You might also be able to tell that there are very definite ranges within which teams are working. If RV beats Trenton Central, for instance, they might move up to No. 6, but to get past Willingboro, they'd have to get to the state final. And the Group 2 teams are limited in how high they can go, unless the SJ champ beats Rumson in the state semis. Gloucester is holding a place for the last team standing in Group 1, be it the Lions, Salem or Bordentown, but all three of those teams have losses that will keep them from getting near the Top 10.

So that's all the analysis I feel like throwing out there. Honestly, I'm all about getting a good night's right tonight, and starting another week of basketball playoffs fresh as possible. We've got four straight days, then a day off, then two long weekend days, and then the TOC. Almost there.

I'm going to lay down a couple of pre-Monday tidbits real quick, and then I'm on an eight-hour vacation.

1 Comments:

• At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

I must "second that emotion" you do a fine job. Next year cant start soon enough.

Post a Comment

<< Home