UNOFFICIAL C-P Girls' Hoops

This is the unofficial home of the C-P's coverage of SJ high school girls' basketball. This blog will feature all the rumor, opinion, speculation and analysis that would never make it into print. Feel free to leave comments with the knowledge that you are helping drive the C-P's coverage of one of SJ's great communities.

Friday, December 09, 2005

One week to go

I've just done my last task for the boys' soccer season, updating the unofficial blog, and now it's pretty much all girls' hoops all the time until the end of March. I've been neck deep in preseason info the last few days and the preview material is almost finished. I'm just waiting to hear from a few stray coaches, including: Delran, Trenton Catholic, Riverside, Willingboro, Moorestown, No. Burlington, Pennsauken, Camden, Pemberton, GCIT, Clayton, Pleasantville, Millville, OLMA, Gateway, Paulsboro, Woodbury, Pennsauken Tech, Winslow, Triton, among others. The problem divisions are the Burlco ones, as you could probably guess. The CAL American II and the Trico Royal are finished.

If anybody knows there are new coaches in these schools, let me know.

I'm going to try to get ahead on the little features that we do, starting with a story on Rashidat Junaid due out in a few days. I'll be going to as many scrimmages as I can, and I'll probably post a couple times about them in the next several days. It looks like I'll be at RV-Willingboro on opening night, but everything could change at the drop of a hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home