UNOFFICIAL C-P Girls' Hoops

This is the unofficial home of the C-P's coverage of SJ high school girls' basketball. This blog will feature all the rumor, opinion, speculation and analysis that would never make it into print. Feel free to leave comments with the knowledge that you are helping drive the C-P's coverage of one of SJ's great communities.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Correction

My surprise at Kingsway taking down Cherokee turns out to have been welll founded, since its didn't actually happen. My addled brain misread the results sheet and now that I look again, with even tireder eyes, I see clearly that the Chiefs rolled 67-41. It was a bigger margin than I would expect, but not a shocking result. Leah DiCaro led all scorers with 20 points and Maura Gillespie had 11. Cherokee is now 2-1 with a chance to knock off a third member of the Preseason Top 20 tomorrow (actually today)

So, I apoligize for any confusion, and I'm excited to see Cherokee again. I'll just have to catch Kingsway some other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home